Saturday, May 19, 2007

Static in my Stereoman

Ensemble: Lost Prophets

Do you fancy the alternative rock bands like Simple Plan? How about emo bands like the All-American Rejects, Fall Out Boy and Panic! At the Disco? Well, meet the Lost Prophets. A mix of both genres. Although they may have seemed to be in the buzz for long, they’re back. This time with the same sound improved even better. At first hear, I thought that they resembled Simple Plan’s sound quite a lot. But when I heard more of their songs, I realized that the content of their songs were a bit more fun and light than Simple Plan’s the-world-is-against-me type of messages, but not that shallow on the surface. It’s a bit complicated if you ask me so it’d be better if you just listened to their songs

Warning signs: Last Train Home (first song I heard from them)
Rooftops (a liberation broadcast)
Last Summer
The New Transmission
Torn Up Letters and the Story of a Lonely Girl

Current Civil Status: Make a Move
Dragon’s Scale: 10 breaths of fire!!! (this is for impressing me with every song I heard and the first time I heard them)

No comments: